South Tyneside Safeguarding Children and Adults Partnership (STSCAP)

Report a concern

If you think someone is at risk or is being abused, you should report it to South Tyneside Council:

Report a concern about an adult

Report a concern about a child

Safeguarding arrangements

South Tyneside has taken an opportunity to re-evaluate its safeguarding arrangements for both children and adults and has decided to have a joint partnership for both safeguarding children and adults.